- Exercises appropriate cost control measures
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships
- Maintains open lines of communication
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
- Meets all productivity requirements
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Represents the organization professionally at all times
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of medical billing/collections experience necessary.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with other employees and provide assistance as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and computer literacy
- Organized work habits, accuracy, and proven attention to detail, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team setting and as an individual contributor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
- Ability to interpret rules and regulations set by Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial payors
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled